Hello and welcome to my little corner of cyberspace.
- I’m Laura; sister, maker, lover, daughter, feminist, atheist, humanist, friend, eternal student.
- I’m a women’s rights activist by night and the maker of BettyMag.
- I live in and love Hobart, Tasmania, Australia. Hobart is the prettiest city in Australia at the base of a sometimes snowcapped mountain, right by the sea.
- I have special people in my life who mean the world to me.
- I made this blog to chronicle life-happenings. I kept diaries all through my school years, but this is my chance to practice my writing to an audience. I love sharing information and learning new things.
- I don’t know what I want to be when I grow up.
- Let’s be friends!
if you like what you read, make my day and leave me a comment. 🙂