My first week of Frocktober done and dusted, what a hectic week it’s been!(Lady date with my ladies; peppermint magazine, squid rings and sunshine. Photography by Libby)
Whilst wearing a dress I have managed to jam into my week:
- Exam study, a results presentation for my cognitive neuroscience class, test revision and an experimental report write up
- Three days of work with the lovely Susan
- Watch Looper in Gold Class (my Gold Class virginity has been taken- thank you to Damon, Trent and Fran for the support/lollies/free tickets)
- Promote Slutwalk at Salamanca Market
- Watch Final Destination 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 (the first 3 were alright, then it all went downhill)
- Gone for a quick bike ride around the block on my beautiful bike
- Attend Re-Loved Market for Carpets for Communities
All whilst wearing a dress for a great cause.
I’ll admit it, it’s been hard. A few times I’ve come home and put on my polar fleece pants for comfort. Little things like matching socks, co-ordinating leggings and cardis are just so much harder with a dress.
I’ve raised $220 for Ovarian Cancer research and I’m hoping to have raise $300 by the end of this coming week. Would you be so kind as to donate?
How was your week? 🙂